Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yes

New blog new start !! I dowan to use my old blog B cause there is a lot of nonsense there. I dont hope to post at tt blog so i decided to creat 1 new blog so tt i might remember my sadness n angryness!!

Why muz he give up in himself? There are so many ppl out there who care abt him lo, but why muz u give up on urself?Life is like tt de, there are some things we muz go through de , u cannot change de ma ,so why muz u give up ?!?!?!U noe i care so much abt u but u dunno !! I always be there 4 u ,but u might not know, maybe u know ba,but anyway i know me n u is not possible de , but i still cannot control myself from caring 4 u , tking of u , liking u always.Always waiting 4 ur call n SMSes but this cannot be control, i have been deeply in love , i hope u also have de same feeling as me but i do not have much hopes on this thing .But i hope tt u can always be there to share my happiness , sadness n everything with me, can?? I hope to hear ur voice everyday,but i know u muz get gf but i hope to be ur very special friend.

No comments: