Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ahhhhh......

I LIKE U!!!!!!!!!!!

I also dunno why would i fall in love with u when i know the difference in our age n is impossible between us but i really like u . U might not like me but i really like u !!!!! U said tt u will never open ur heart to anyone because u r scared of being hurt again , this made me tk of can i tell u tt i like u ?But tt might affect our realtionship n i am so scared tt this will happen n u might not call me or even SMS me ever again , sorri i have to do this in order to keep our realtionship like this , this might not last long.

This is de 1st time i am in love, n my 1st love is with some 1 who is 21 years old. i tk it special , but i am so scared of failing in this love because u r 21 n i am only 13 so it is not really veri possible n u are almost going to attend university le so the chance of us chatting will be lower because i got to go school n u also , so now hoilday muz chreish this time , i really wish u can come back east view before u go university can? I know tt u dowan see tt huiyu but i really hope tt u can go back because of me, is this possible ? i really wan to see u !!!! Long time no see u , miss ur looks n smiles .

No comments: